- Lamb Rack (6 Bone)
- 40g of panko crumb
- ¼ of a lemon, zest only
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ of a sprig of rosemary
- 2g of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 30ml of olive oil
- 20g of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (fan).
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the olive oil to the dry ingredient and mix.
- Place the rack with the fat side up and brush the fat generously with the Dijon mustard.
- Place the breadcrumb mixture on a plate ensuring an even layer. Push the mustard coated side of the lamb rack into the breadcrumb mixture until the lamb is fully coated. Fill in any gaps, then firmly press the breadcrumbs against the lamb by hand.
- Place the lamb rack in a roasting tray (breadcrumb side facing up) and cook for approximately 30 minutes. Take our of the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes in a warm place before serving.